And I was just too lazy to check in and document what was going on. Now because I'm weird and like to have our life happenings captured here for me to look back on later, I'm finally catching up and leaving all my summer pics in this loooong post.
Summer Happenings 2015
- Kaydin finishing 2nd grade
- Lots of fresh, delicious foods
- Wild Kratts Live
- Farmer's markets
- Made homemade bug spray
- Planting and harvesting our garden
- Kaydin took a trip to South Dakota with my parents.
- 4th of July
- Walks outside and bike rides in the evenings
- Brunches with family and friends
- DSM Blogger Brunch at Hotel Renovo
- My 30th birthday!
- Hanging out with friends
- Trips back home to see family
- Movie dates
- Trips to the pool
- Visits to local attractions
- Strawberry picking
- Visits to farmers markets
- Trip to Washington DC
- Kaydin starting 3rd grade
This summer we declared Monday nights as snack plate dinners.
How did you spend your summer?