Congrats to Winner, Jacci.
I have a fun giveaway for all you locals out there!
Glam Event for Little Girls
A fun, stylish event for the girlie girl in your life. She'll be pampered with:
- A quick 'do + they get their hair glittered up. First 100 little girls also get to pick out a cute chiffon bow. Hair expertise provided by Penelopie Beauty Bar.
- A mini manicure.
- A walk on the red carpet featuring cool backdrops and fun props. Photography by Khounlo Photography. (Feel free to snap some shots but our photographer's photos will be uploaded to a password-protected site, where you can access them for free after the event.)
- A treat from the gourmet Cupcake Bar sponsored by Scratch Cupcakery!!!
- A make-your-own-ring station.
- A PHOTOBOOTH from A Special Event DJ & Photobooth.
- An inspiring performance by our 8-year-old guest singer performing "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys.
- A "Tattoo Parlor" by Airbrush Body Creations. (Leanne's airbrushed tattoos last 2-5 days and look amazing. They range from $3-5.)
- Balloon creations from Professor Von Air, Balloon Artist Extraordinaire.
- Shopping at vendor boutique booths, like MintL.A. Boutique, Lincoln & Lexi, MiniJoops andStella & Dot.
Minna, the mastermind behind this fun event reached out to me to see if I would be interested in hosting a giveaway for a ticket to the January 18th glam day for your little diva princess.
If you are interested in attending with the little princesses in your life, visit this link to register and learn more details. (Adults do not need to purchase tickets.)
One admission ticket to Glitterazzi.
You just need to share the event via Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, blog post, etc. AND comment on this blog post telling where you shared and who you will be taking if you win!
Giveaway will end Tuesday, January 14th. Winner will be announced Wednesday AM, January 15th. Instructions to redeem your ticket will also be given at that time.
And, ladies, stay tuned for more information to come about an upcoming wine event, Galentine's Day, held at Jasper Winery in February.