Here's how I celebrated the Christmas season this December.
Nov 30. Kaydin danced with her hip-hop class at Festival of Trees. Watched Home Alone.
Dec 1. Baked cookies for Food Blogger Cookie Swap
2. Mailed cookies out for swap.
3. Watched Elf. Decorated our office suite at work.
4. Participated in campus decoration scavenger hunt at work.
5. Started my holiday baking list.
6. Attended my work Holiday Party.
7. Took family Christmas pictures. Watched Hallmark Christmas movies.
8. Put up the Christmas tree. Went to the movie Frozen.
9. Mailed Christmas cards.
10. Finalized shopping lists for baking and gifts.
11. Christmas shopping. Paid it forward at Starbucks and bought a gift card for the next customer at the drive-thru.
12. More Christmas shopping
13. Started Kaydin's 12 Books of Christmas. Holiday baking with Mom and Dad!
14. Snowmobiling. Built a gingerbread house.
15. Wrapped presents. Watched The Mistle-Tones.
16. Sipped my favorite tea before bed.
17. Wrapped more presents. Made a cozy, warm batch of chicken noodle soup.
18. Visited Santa at Jolly Holiday Lights.
19. Hot chocolate with marshmallows!
20. Grocery shopped for Christmas meals.
21. Wrapped lots and lots of presents. Donated to the Salvation Army Red Kettle Campaign.
22. Delivered holiday goody packages to the neighbors.
23. Watched Polar Express.
24. Tim's family Christmas
25. My family Chrismas
How did you celebrate the holiday season this year?