- Visit arboretum in Madrid
- Hickory Park
- Living History Farms
- Visit the local aquatic centers
- Brunch at Americana
- Walk trails at Raccoon River Park
- Ride bike at Gray's Lake
- Run 5k with Kaydin (Color Run)
- Get a tan
- Take dogs for walks at Browns Woods Forest
- Watch Kaydin play softball
- Stroll thru the shops at East Village
- Visit and Downtown Farmer's Market and Valley Junction Farmer's Market often!
- Breakfast at Green Grounds Café in Valley Junction
- Make watermelon slushies
- Make multiple new juice recipes
- Make peach sorbet
- Berry picking at Berry Patch Farms
- Go to the State Fair
- Watch Tim in his lifting competitions
I could keep adding to this list but I'll stop here! Here's to making as many of these activities happen as possible!
Locals: what will you be doing this summer?
Non-locals: what will be you sure to hit up this summer in your area?